Sunday 29 July 2007

Feeling better?

My sick daughter jumped out of bed this morning feeling so much better than she did when she went to bed. The problem now 5 hours later is that she is starting to crash, she is exhausted, and probably has a headache but she refuses to accept that she is still sick. Just because the vomiting has subsided, she thinks she is up to running around a playground or going on a trip to the supermarket (why anyone would want to go to the supermarket is beyond me but there you go).

I have tried to convince her that she needs to go to bed for a rest and maybe she will be well enough to go to a playground later for a few minutes. Needless to say she is in her bed crying, I feel evil, but I have no doubt she will cry herself to sleep and feel better afterwards. I just hope she is not feeling neglected and bears scars for life due to her mother dumping her in bed, even if it is for her own good. Oh the wills of 2 year olds. Tell me it gets better.............Please???

No comments: