Wednesday 2 May 2007

Tennis elbow etc


Talking to a guy the other day who swears by this remedy for tennis elbow.

Eat daily for a week, 2-3 prunes soaked in Gilby's Gin. He mentioned further oh take them at night not in the morning. No idea why??????
**********
My youngest daughter had her first official haircut today. She was much better behaved than my other children were when they had their first cut. It might have something to do with the portable DVD player they put directly in front of her.
All I remember from my days of having a childhood haircut.......was the bowl!!
Youngest daughter then left her not so cheap drink bottle in one of the other shops. (I'm sure it was to punish me for putting water in it and not juice.) I don't know how many cups and bottles have been lost over the years and the 3 children. I wonder if there is a Guinness World Record for it?




No comments: