Sunday 20 May 2007

McFlurry

Finally the kids had a bit of competition in their soccer game. Having won by no less than 10-0 since the season started it was nice to see them having to play. And play they did they played their little hearts out. They came back from 3-1 down in the first half to win 4-3. The parents, myself included couldn't take much more. We were all so proud of the kids, the kids came off to huge applause and the smiles on the kids faces would have lit up Sydney during Earth Hour.

After all the excitement its a good job there are no more games for a week. Oh except that the boys are playing in a soccer gala today. Unfortunately I can't be there but I am sure I will hear all about it and we will have numerous photos.

Later my son was invited to a birthday party at McDonalds. As my husband was playing his soccer game, I decided that I would take the girls as well and we would have an icecream. Their sundae's is the only hold McDonalds has over me, I never like burgers, and I haven't had a sundae in years - so it was my treat to myself - a McFlurry with crunchie.

That was a bad idea on so many levels.

1. The girls loved it
2. I hated it (not like I remembered)
3. How many calories - 426!!!!!
4. A sundae with caramel is only? - 333 cals

On the plus side, never again. McD's now has no hold over me at all.

No comments: