Tuesday 29 May 2007

Some things you might not know about me

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


1. I was born in Cumbria in the UK.


2. Before I moved to Australia, I lived in Auckland, New Zealand for 3 years.

3. I have no sense of smell.


4. I need to have 20 minutes of me time before everyone gets up. I like to have a cup of green tea and read the news online.


5. I hate being able to hear people eating (especially chippies and other crunchy food)


6. My new runners have an annoying and embarrasing squeak.


7. I am saving up to buy a swimming pool.


I am tagging

1. Drea
2. Kerryn
3. Shan
4. Caroline


Sorry guys ran out of people who have not already been tagged.

1 comment:

Kek said...

Thanks Clare....I was already tagged, and like you, had trouble coming up with 7 bloggers who hadn't already been it. So I copped out of tagging other people altogether.