Friday 11 May 2007


I never thought I would say this but I am so over the studying, I want to get off the school bus for a while. I am still learning heaps and loving it but i don't like the thought of having to go out again and leave my family at home. Jon and I hardly see each other as it is and with him being in Melbourne for part of this week we really have seen little of each other. I know I shouldn't complain and I should count my blessings, but I am so tired and I don't want to.


Ok calm down. I only have 4 days of lectures left. I finish on 20 May. Just need to finish off a couple of assignments and then I can concentrate again on the business. Right now the study needs to come first or there will be no qualification use in the business.


A quick visit to the shops this morning to take back some track pants, that made me look like I had gained most of the kg's I had lost and made me feel really frumpy. I then went to the shop across the way and got two pairs for the price of the other one pair. Bargain, Jon are you impressed? I hope these are better.


Just me and my youngest daughter today, we are off to play ball in the back garden and then she is going for a sleep so I can tidy up. Yeah!!??
Just read through what I had wrote - back garden - how English is that?

No comments: