Monday 7 April 2008

Where have you been?

I know, it's been ages. I have been keeping upto date with everyone and reading a few new blogs (to me anyway).

Our friends are back in the UK now and complaining about the weather (not surprising) I haven't however told them that it is cold and raining here this week, I still want them to move here. (Helen if you are reading this, sorry!) At the moment they are planning on September. Fingers crossed.

My house still isn't straight, not because of them, just because I can't be bothered to do it. I hate housework. I was so houseproud before children, but not anymore. I don't see the point. I can quite happily clean, but I hate tidying up especially after other people. Not really sure what I thought having 3 children would be like but there you go.

Jon is away again tonight and not back til late tomorrow so again I, have to find someone to watch my kids while I go to work. And then he goes to Europe for 2 weeks soon and again, I will have to (Jon just called while I was writing this and arranged a sitter for tomorrow, he's not all bad) either cancel or arrange a sitter then.

Another option though is to perhaps, see if my clients would come to me just for those dates.

OK off to school to get my son.

2 comments:

Debstar said...

I came across a quote that went something like this
Cleaning up while the kids are still growing is like shovelling snow while its still snowing.

I also blame my kids for being the reason why I no longer enjoy cooking. No matter what you cook you can guarantee at least one person in the family will HATE what you serve up.

Cherub said...

You're so right debstar - although it is usually my husband that complains about the healthy foods I cook. My youngest daughter hates pasta - nightmare - easiest quick meal in the world and she hates it. I give up!!!