Thursday 6 September 2007

Personal Training jobs

Thank you for your comments.

I have applied for a few PT jobs over the last couple of months. I am still working hard on building up my own mobile business, I feel however that some experience in a gym will be very valuable to me.

I have found though that not one of these jobs was actually for a PT position. The positions vary from reception, sales, childcare to gym instruction and group classes, they just want a PT to do them.

I am very happy to get rounded experience and to help out with all of the above positions but I want to be a PT.

Today I am helping out at pre-school all day on kitchen duty. I've never done it before, I hope to get a bit of a fly-on-the-wall look at my daughter.

My glass is still half full.

1 comment:

Kek said...

What on earth do they want a PT to do child care duty for? :o/

Gyms need their staff to be versatile, so reception, gym instruction etc kind of goes with the job, but you'd expect there to be some actual PT work, surely?