Wednesday 25 April 2007

Thank you to my husband

I want to say a big thank you to my husband Jon. (Our busy lives mean that this might not get communicated, between, children and phonecalls etc. This currently is the most effective means of communication. That will change soon I am sure.)

He has supported me through my studies. He has watched our children while I am out, he has watched them while I study or work. He has arrived on time when he said he would (big ask for him!!!). He has spent huge amounts of time designing, redesigning, web sites, business cards etc. Giving me constuctive feedback and mind mapping with me. He sees the future as I see it and has the same excitement for it as I do.

I know that with his support this business and our family will have a very successful future.

Thank you and I love you Jon.

No comments: