Wednesday 11 April 2007

Flexions Personal Training


I am so excited, I have just been to register my business name. Next I need to find some clients and help turn that name into a business.


I am also in the process of trying to organise a domain name and website. This is all very new to me so lots more learning over the next few weeks I think. After that I can start to think about designing and printing business cards and fliers to promote my business.


The business name is Flexions Personal Training.


I had to take my two little girls with me to The Office of Fair Trading in Parramatta so of course we had to go shopping to Westfield. We only bought 2 pairs of shoes, a cool book on Anatomy (well I think it's cool) and 2 toys after a trip to ToysRus. Not too bad, but I don't think I will be allowed out again for a while. Not with the credit cards anyway!
Can you tell that my girls are proper girly girls?

2 comments:

Kek said...

Hey Claire, glad you made your blog public! It was great talking to you - I hope you got my (long) email yesterday.

I think your book is cool too, I can't resist anatomy and training books.

I'm sure your business will be a great success!

Cherub said...

I did get your email. Still working through it! Thanks heaps.