Friday 27 April 2007

First time training

I have just realised I have only one link to a blog, I do read more, I will update that soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did my first 'proper' training session yesterday. I had so much fun that it didn't feel like work at all. This all feels so right, I wish I had done it years ago. But then the timing might not of been right so - no regrets.

The session went well, I'm sure my client enjoyed herself, even when she was feeling the muscles in her butt. Not sure she will still like me today!!!

It's amazing how good a workout you can get from minimum equipment and body weight, especially in people new to training.

Myself, I am starting to train for the city to surf and did a slow 50 minute run yesterday. Today I have blisters, need to address something there.

No comments: