Tuesday 10 April 2007

School Holidays


Well today was the first real on my own day with the kids of the holiday. We managed to get though it pretty well with minimal arguments. I got a trip to the gym and the kids went to creche, not my son's favourite place but not his worst either. I was quite pleased with my performance given that I only intended to do lower body and a walk, but I squeezed in a run and some cycling too. So all in all pretty chuffed.

After lunch I spoke to someone who constantly inspires me and who I'm happy to say agreed to help me out with advice on setting up and running my business. I learned so much and some so simple but effective things. Most of all I confirmed further that is what I want to do and I have definitely chosen the right career. Here's looking forward to the next few months.



No comments: