Tuesday 14 July 2009

My back hurts

OMG - my back hurts so bad. I felt it 'go' this morning during training, thankfully I was doing my own training and not with a client. I managed to carry on with a slightly adapted workout and a full day of being a mum, Jon is away, just my luck. Now I am sat on the massage chair hoping for a miracle. Next move is an ice pack.

I like to think positive and focus on it being gone in the morning but in reality, I know it will be about a week of tentative movement and then about 5 days of it easing then, it should be good. Walking, maybe cycling, and slightly lighter upper body training is still on the agenda for the next couple of weeks.

Out though is running and AFL training with CJ, lifting kids and dancing on tables! At least for a little while. Thankfully I don't have too many clients for the next couple of weeks, and I will just have to make those cardio workouts so I don't have to lift and spot heavy weights.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Sorry to hear your back is so sore Claire. I hope it gets better soon.

The massage chair sounds fantastic. I'd love one of those right now... All my muscles have awoken...