Tuesday 21 July 2009

Movies

We've had a good day today. I had a long chat with a friend this morning and then I took the kids to the movies to see Ice Age 3. The girls enjoyed it a lot, especially the lollies that I very rarely buy them. CJ thought he was a bit too old (or cool) for it but I'm sure he enjoyed it really.

He didn't enjoy being teased my a school friend?? for carrying a pink bag. He really should have packed the drinks in one of his bags, but maybe he has learnt this lesson now!

Thankfully the queue at McDonald's afterwards was too long so we had to have sushi instead. The girls had a milkshake and a hot dog but didn't eat much of that at all (too many lollies).

I've done the laundry, folded and put it all away. Now I have to think about what to make for everyone for dinner.

Recently I started a food menu for the week for us all, it helped a lot but the last 2 weeks I have been trying to use up what we already have in the freezer or cupboards. We were getting overrun with food. So I have to go digging and make a meal that isn't too mismatched.

Hannah Montanna is on at the drive in $25 a car. I may take the kids to that later in the week.

No comments: