Monday 16 June 2008

We're not lazy.............


I think I need to go back and re-study for my PT qualification. I obviously missed or misunderstood the part that taught me how to teach children about the importance of health and fitness.


I was chopping apples (trying to do the right thing!) for my daughter this morning and I asked her to get a bowl out - she said but I want you to get it. I said that they were being a bit lazy this morning.


They asked what lazy meant. The eldest thought it was like Mr Clumsy, I explained that lazy is where you don't do anything.


My eldest replied, "We're not lazy, we did something, we watched the TV."


Oh that's ok then, the answer to childhood obesity, have mum chop apple, get the plate, turn the TV on. Do you think I need to eat it for them??


A little in their defence, they have been sick and are having a rest day and they are devestated about missing out on playgroup. But still.......

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Haha, I love it :P

The things kids come out with :)