Tuesday 17 June 2008

Guess what?


Do you ever have a conversation that starts with guess what, but before the other person has time to answer you have told them. (does that make sense?)


Well my daughter has started saying this, but she really means it. The latest was, guess what is in this box? I replied, I don't know. She said I know, you have to guess. This time I decided to play along and give totally ridiculous guesses to what might fit in a 5cm2 box and wondered how long it would take for her to tell me I was stupid or give in. Guess what - I was stupid, she didn't give in and I should have known that she wouldn't. She is the stubborn one, even more stubborn than me.








Do you want to know what was in the box?















.............string - not a dinosaur, or her dad, or a car, or plate, or watermelon, or picture, or bed or sister or dog, or muesli or the postman or a tv or anything else that I mentioned - it was string and she did actually give in but it took a very very long time.

1 comment:

Irene said...

god bless them, my son does the same sort of thing to me!!