Friday 12 October 2007

Busy week

We've had a really busy week.

We have had the concrete put down ready for the spa to be delivered on Saturday. We also had an extra area concreted with a colour and a pattern. I didn't know that this was an alternative option to paving until very recently and I have to say I love it.

A friend dropped in from Nelson Bay. It was so good to see her, even if it was just for a short time. I had Tupperware party a few weeks ago (really do need to tidy up my cupboards) and as a result of a very successful party, I am inundated with Tupperware.

The pergola people have been to do their final check measure so hopefully in a couple of weeks our backyard will be all done.

My son has been at Motiv8 Sports this week, he loves it and this time he won a raffle prize at the presentation.

I worked Tuesday, went out for dinner Wednesday with the playgroup mums. I actually had a good time. We went to a Greek restaurant. It was so full though and it took about 2 hours to get our meals - luckily the company was good.

Shoulder is progressing well, but somehow I have hurt my lower back. Don't know how but my physio is looking after me. At the moment it is taped up. Not looking forward to taking it off though. A short term positive is I don't feel guilty not rushing around tidying and cleaning up. However I hate mess. Suggestions on positives please!!!

At this stage I am still working out. Slightly lower intensity and weights but still getting to the gym so I am relatively happy.

Today Miss T is having friends over to play. I am off now, before they come to stock up on fruit for morning tea.

Tonight is Little Athletics for Miss T (and us of course).

No comments: