Monday 12 May 2008

Mobile Phones (part 2)

Thank you for all your comments about my post on mobile phones, especially to those who commented for the first time - it is nice to meet you. I have been over to your blogs, but because I have been busy, I haven't been able to comment yet.

I am glad you agree with me. He will get a phone when I need to be able to contact him or need him to be able to contact me, until then, he will just have to cope with, TV, DVD, computer, Playstation, MP3, Gameboy and all the other stuff I didn't have when I was his age.

I have seen what I think are proper walkie talkies, that work within a 1-2km range, I thought they might be a good idea so that I can give him a bit of freedom in a shopping centre or department store, maybe when shopping for Christmas presents, but then I still don't think I am ready for that yet? Will I ever be? I'm pretty sure he will be telling me if I am being too protective.

No comments: