Thursday 30 August 2007

Life

It's been a week since I blogged. I've been reading others just not updating my own.

Had a pretty stressful week. It started last Thursday when my physio suggested the 's' word again. That would be 'surgery' on my shoulder. Not happy and now working even harder to gain improvements without surgery. This week has been less painful (I hope it's not just wishful thinking) so no surgery this week.

Friday I went to see my doctor to discuss some blood test results. I still had (and have) a sore throat from the flu about 5 weeks ago so I went to see my doctor. She did the usual tests and swabs and they all came back normal - for the throat!! However my liver function test was very abnormal and cause for concern. First thing to do was repeat the test and guess what I am all ok. It was an error on the test.

Today had my first mammogram, sure it will all be ok, hoping for hormonal but needed to be sure.

The mammogram was not as bad as I thought, actually the physio is more painful, for me anyway, I know some people really suffer during mammograms.

On a much lighter note, I broke free from the gym today and went for a run in the park. It was a beautiful spring day, I was running with the dragonfly's and butterfly's, I saw kids playing on the playground (not mine so no responsibility) and lots of people out walking. It was very nice for a change.

No comments: