Thursday 12 March 2009

Busy Busy

Had a very busy day today, but lots achieved so I am happy with that.

First got kids to school, then off to the GP for a flu jab (ouch, I don't remember it hurting that much last year!).  Also asked if there were any new treatments for a blocked sinus, I have suffered for years and nothing much seems to work. Any suggestions will be happily received.

After that off to physio, picked up neck x-rays on the way. All good news there - nothing in my neck to worry about so we can now work on stretching the nerve. Little by little though, a 5 sec gentle stretch leaves me feeling very fatigued. (Although the physio said it's not fatigue but the nerve complaining).

Next a quick grab of some sushi, no luxury of sitting and enjoying, just eating quickly and into Target to pick up a lovely pink scooter and a few bits for Miss C's birthday party, she turns 4 on Sunday.

Then to the hairdressers for me. It was a bit bizarre, I had a young boy/man wash and shampoo my hair - totally new experience for me.  I think my hair is ok, I haven't even had time to look in a mirror since.

A quick drive to pick the kids up from school and home to prepare dinner. Miss T was supposed to be at dancing from 3.30 to 5pm, but she was a bit whingey and tired so I made an executive decision and said she had to stay home, relax and watch TV. My kids don't hear that too often so she was very happy. I don't think a rest will hurt her. Her poor little body has absorbed so much since starting school 7 weeks ago, she is exhausted.

1 comment:

Kek said...

Flu jabs ALWAYS hurt, in my opinion. I'll be lining up for mine next month (we get them free at work).

LOL on the boy/man shampoo-er. I had a HORRIBLE visual of Adam Sandler, a la Zohan.

O_O