Thursday 3 July 2008

What the future holds


The psychic party on Sunday was fun. 10 of us girls sat around chatting and stressing about what our readings would reveal.


The psyshic was spot on with all of us. I have never had a reading before and had always been too scard to, but this lady came highly recommended.


Girls were told, they would have babies, girls were told their marriage problems would be better in two years, girls were told they would have new businesses, some of our children would go to private schools, one should definitely attend the wedding she was thinking of not going to. I am going to travel to New Zealand and buy an investment property there and I will have the money to do it.


My husband and I will be together forever and are each others strength.


One of my daughters needs protecting from spirits, not because they are a danger to her but so that she can be a child and get some restful sleep.


I know I have been pretty vague here, but the way she picked everyone's character and issues was amazing. We will being seeing her again for sure.
Today, I am taking the girls to see Playschool at the RSL.

1 comment:

Irene said...

I love going to psychic's which remeinds me I have to book again soon it's been to long. Have a great weekend xx