Friday 4 July 2008

Kids and days off



Miss T finished preschool yesterday so we had a day on our own together. I have to say it is much cheaper to put kids in preschool than to have them with you for a day.




She got, new leggings, pretty pink boots and a necklace. She also convinced me to stop for a milkshake and a cup cake, so I decided to join her and ordered a small hot chocolate and a caramel crunch. It is so long since I have had a caramel crunch and it looked yummy so I thought, why not?




Miss T licked the icing (pink I might add) off the top of the cupcake and had 1/4 of her milkshake and said she had a tummy ache. That is her speak for I have eaten too much food, or that food makes me feel sick. I was also feeling the same, I had one mouthful of slice and thought this is way too sweet, I had two more bites and decided that I just don't like this kind of food anymore.


My brain remembers that it used to taste delicious but now, I just don't like it.




I have this occasionally with coffee. I couldn't stand the taste of coffee when I was pregnant with my first child so it was easy to give it up. After I finished feeding, I tried it again. To this day I don't like it. However sometimes I crave the taste so I try some but it just doesn't taste like I remember.



The food ended in the rubbish, we didn't persevere with it.



No comments: