Tuesday 25 December 2007

Catching up


Happy New Year. - All you bloggers have been blogging heaps over the holidays. I have been so slack. Actually this post started as a draft on Christmas Day, it just didn't get finished.


I have just got back from my first client training session of the year, I had 2 weeks off. The kids are still in bed so I thought I should catch up.


Christmas Day - Our day started briefly at 1.30am when our youngest got up sick. This was not unexpected as the other 2 had been sick the 2 previous days. Luckily some panadol got her back off to sleep until about 6.20am when she got up, closely followed by the other 2.


It was such a lovely day, the kids are all at an age to enjoy it fully. We started with opening presents while munching strawberries - no breakfast champagne this year. Then called our relatives in the UK. It was still Christmas Eve there and they still had Christmas Day to look forward to - Obviously!!


The kids got heaps, they were totally spoiled, but they are good kids (mostly) and they deserve it.


After Christmas we headed up to Port Stephens for a week and had a great time doing nothing except, sitting on a beach, cooling off in the water, eating (moderately) and drinking (not so moderately) and catching up with friends.


I am still trying to get on top of the laundry. I took too many clothes for me and the kids and for some reason, even though we didn't wear most, I still have to wash them all. Is anyone else like that. And don't get me started on ironing....


I hope you all have a fantastic 2008, keep working towards your goals it will be worth it.



No comments: