Wednesday 28 November 2007

Where has my baby gone?

This weekend my 2 1/2 year old grew up really quickly. She is my last baby so now I have none. I must say over the last couple of months it is lucky I can have no more children because on many an occasion I got very broody. It didn't last long, just frequently. Anyway, she had 2 acheivements. Firstly she decided she did not want to wear nappies anymore, not only that but she is very good at going to the toilet. Very few accidents to date. Secondly she surprised me by swimming 50 metres (doggy paddle) with no floaties. Before this she only did about 10 - 20 seconds. So - where has my baby gone?

1 comment:

Kek said...

You'll never stop asking yourself that question....at every milestone, I still find myself uttering those words.

I'd think you'd be cracking the champagne at no more nappies though! :D