Sunday 10 August 2008

Better than ever....

....well almost, after my sickness this week, I have recovered and am feeling better than I have in a long time. I am able to get out of bed in the mornings, no more snoozing the alarm, in fact I am awake and up before the alarm again. I think this must have been brewing for a few weeks.

My dad and his wife have booked their flights, they arrive on 3 January, we are so excited. Jon's mum will be here at the same time, their dates overlap a bit, but that will be ok.

My mam has a new job and starts on Thursday, she is so much happier, she sounds stronger and is even pursuing constructive dismissal. This won't be an easy path for her, but just the fact that she is strong enough to pursue it, makes me less worried about her.

We have also had cable broadband installed this weekend, I have high hopes.

No comments: