Thursday 11 February 2010

Idols

You may already have seen this on the email, but it made me smile, it was sent to me by my sister.





Find out who truly is your role model. Mine was Gandhi.
DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET!!

FIRST, do the simple math below,
THEN, scroll down to find your hero.

It's CRAZY how accurate this is!
1) Pick your favorite number between 1-8
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3
4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator.....)
5 ) You'll get a 2 digit number.....maybe 42.

6 ) Add the digits together. Example 4 and 2 = 6
Now Scroll down
...................

With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:
1. Albert Einstein
2. Oprah Winfrey
3. Mother Theresa
4. Ronald Reagan
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. Eleanor Roosevel

8. Babe Ruth

9. Cherub/Claire

10. Winston Churchill

11. Barbara Walters
12. Dali Lama

I know...I just have that effect on people...One day you, too, can be like me....Believe it!

P.S. Stop picking different numbers!! I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Lol that is too funny Claire. I love it!