Friday 14 March 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

The next few days are going to be so busy for me. My youngest daughter is 3 tomorrow and we are having a party for 50ish people on Sunday.

Today will involve, picking up a jumping castle, helium for the balloons, cleaning, preparing food (where possible) more cleaning, putting together a bike (don't tell her) wrapping presents (last minute again) shopping for more food and alcohol, the fruit is being delivered tonight so I don't need to worry about that. I have to fit in a chiro appt, write my programs for Sunday morning. Get kids to school and collect from school (3 different schools). Attend a fund raising fun night tonight at preschool, all the while thinking, I have so much to do. Jon is at a soccer meeting tonight, and playing soccer tomorrow afternoon, which means tomorrow evening he will not be wanting to help with anything.

Did I mention the cleaning actually involves removing plaster dust from every surface in the house, cos we are in the middle of some renovations.

Somewhere we need to fix or get our phone fixed it has not been working for about 5 days now, thankful for mobile phones.

Gym and exercise, where to fit in, no idea, I think the rushing and stressing will burn several calories.

Actually any lower body or cardio other then 'gentle bike' has been ruled out. Apparently on Tuesday, by crossing my legs, I displaced my knee cap. It is not too happy about that. The pain was huge, but just as quickly as it arrived it disappeared again, almost exactly 24 hours after it started, my physio thinks it just popped back. The muscles are still in spasm, but the pain is no where near as bad.

Our visitors from the UK, arrive on Sunday (am so excited).

I have not read this back, no time so apologies if it doesn't make any sense.

Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Sounds like you have a very busy weekend coming up. Your 3 yr old will love the party. Sounds amazing.

Good luck with it all