Saturday 31 October 2009

Off camping


"Off camping" could be interpreted 2 ways

1 We are off camping today with the kids and looking forward to a good time.

2 I am off camping after last time.

At this stage, I am not sure which camp - ha ha, I fall into. I am trying to be in camp number 1.


Went out for a run this morning, but do you know what, I just couldn't run more than about 200m at a time, so I did a slow version of interval training but my heart rate still got up there.

I'm not going to stress about why, some days it's just like that. I've been sick, not eating right, tired, humid. who cares - I did an hour and I was outside getting hot and sweaty. There's always next time.

3 comments:

Kek said...

Camping? I'm too old for that sh*t. Did my time in the Girl Guides.

These days, it's four stars minimum or stay home!

Kristy said...

I hope your camping trip turns out better this time Claire...

Don't worry about your run at all. I can some days run for 2 hrs fine, but another day I can't run 500m. On those days I run the 500m and then make it into a nice walk.

I come home feeling refreshed and happy knowing that today wasn't a day for running... My body obviously needed a rest.

Debstar said...

Camping is for when the kids are little which is why I have not done it for many years. 4 stars for me too.

You ran. That is enough.